Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009




Well, I went to the doctor today for another checkup. I am now on my weekly checkups. I've gained 27 lbs. so far and my blood pressure looked great. I am measuring at 35 weeks and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow. The doctor checked my cervix and I am dilated to 3cm and effaced to 70%. I was very surprised because I didn't even know I was having contractions. The doctor was very pleased with this and she said that our little girl can come whenever she wants to. She did not have an estimate on when it would happen, but said it could happen anytime from tomorrow to a week from now to a month from now. She just told me to keep up my exercising and that it will help things go much smoother when delivery comes. Here are a couple of belly pics from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment