Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 22nd, 2009

I went in for my 28 week doctor's appointment. The doctor said that I am measuring at 28 weeks, which was good. She also said that the baby's heartrate is 160 beats a minute, which is good. I also gained 3 lbs, so we didn't have to have a talk over my diet, which was AWSOME! I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions, so the doctor said to take it a little easier. So, I may have to cut out mowing the lawn...darn (sarcastically said). I got my blood drawn to test for gestational diabetes, anemia, and antibodies. I did not get a call back saying anything was wrong, so I am assuming that I am healthy as can be. I have graduated to seeing the doctor every other week, so I go back in on July 7th for my next appointment. Keep us in your prayers over the next couple of months as we get closer to the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment