Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maternity Shopping











This weekend, March 20, Mom and Dad came out to visit us. We went to Rapid City on Saturday and went maternity clothes shopping. We found some really cute clothes and above are a couple of pictures. The one in the white shirt is with my jeans bundled underneath the shirt. We were trying to see if it will fit when I'm farther along. The Mom and Dad were supposed to leave on Monday morning, but are still here due to a blizzard that came in on early Monday morning. We are enjoying having them here. Plus, they got to see the baby in an ultrasound on Friday afternoon. The baby was moving all over the place and made it hard to tell if it was a girl or boy. I am still supposed to go in tomorrow to see my doctor, so maybe we can tell then. I will also post a couple of pictures of the blizzard.

3 comments:

  1. You are still absolutely gorgeous. Love those outfits. Have a question to ask though. You have mentioned a few ultrasounds... Question is why are the doctors taking so many is this safe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question...my doc says that they are fine and are just sound waves. I think that docs have different views these days. Mine is much more modern and does like to do them; they usually are only a couple of minutes until the long one where they check everything; that is next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was wondering you know it has been 14 years since I had to go through all that. I good to know.

    ReplyDelete